Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Autumn:fall, fruitage, fruition, garnering, gathering, harvest-time, harvesting, ingathering, intake, output, produce, reaping, repercussion, result,


This Autumn has turned out to be intensely yet joyfully busy. Owen and I have started a new weekly bible study/preschool program, we also started our job working as child care providers for a drug court program 3 time per month and, our family is part of a new missoinal community starting up through our Church, and Michael has been taking two college courses after working ours.With all of this new activity and our regular activities we have basically been full to the brim with life.

Some days I feel like I am barely keeping my head above the water when I realize that I am living a truly fruitful life. I am grateful to be a mother who stays home with her crazy awesome little boy. I am thankful beyond belief for a husband who has a tenacious love for me and a special gift of patience. I am blessed to see that God works in trials, and that I am firmly in His grasp.

No comments:

Post a Comment