Monday, September 20, 2010

Stories



Today Owen told Papa and I that "on my way home from work ...on the freeway... there was a man with a snake on his head... I saw him far away while he was doing this(he mimes someone stopping traffic) he was way up there on the freeway but i saw him and he had a snake but it was all part of his costume..."

Then at dinner "I saw a rainbow elephant once...when my daddy(not sure why he chose to say daddy unless he was trying to separate fact from fiction in some way)my DADDY(serious look at me) took me to the zoo in a far away place... it was a real colorful one and that elephant walked right up to me and squirted his trunk right at ME"

Owen you are great and I love being your Mama!

1 comment:

  1. That's hilarious- we were talking about rainbow elephants at church yesterday. I asked what color God made elephants and we went from the usual answer of grey to purple and then one of the kids (don't remember who- maybe Bryce?) said he was going to make his elephant rainbow colors. I said that he should do that because it would make his Daddy laugh when he took his Creation book home. I love it!

    ReplyDelete