Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Dear Owen







Dear Owen,
You are a big brother now! Owen you are really good at being a brother. You love to kiss and snuggle your baby, you love to entertain him with songs, stories, harmonica playing, drumming, and toy shaking. You love helping me give baths and helping pick out Henry's clothes. You are very sweet and helpful!





You are great at making little Henry smile all the time... He loves to look at you.





So do I!
We started doing preschool at home this week and you love it! I picked a kindergarden curriculum called "Our Fathers World" I love it because its all planned out for me. You just love learning and having quality time with momma or papa.






You are growing up so quickly these days I can hardly stand it! At least you still love a good snuggle. I am very proud of the little man that you are. I love you!
Love momma

No comments:

Post a Comment