Thursday, August 2, 2012

Zucchini Bread

We have made 6 loves of gluten free dairy free zucchini bread this week.

I am going to freeze the loaves we made today. They are chocolate with chocolate chips.



We all really love this recipe...
http://glutenfreegoddess.blogspot.com/2010/08/zucchini-bread.html?m=1

Even our lodger Mr. Brown likes it.

Oh yes, you heard me right. We have taken a lodger. He lives in our basement cell and pays us rent in baby sitting. It's a sweet gig for everyone. Mr Brown's name is Michael... so naturally we don't call him that...(it would be too confusing...because that's mg's name too...and I call mg Michael to his face).

So Mr Brown may just stay a little while or he may be here a bit longer than that...who knows? We like him...and he likes our kids and our zucchini bread.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love you! I think that I need some of that bread! Must mean we neeeeeeed to hang out. YUP!

    ReplyDelete