Tuesday, May 26, 2009

So when I started this blog I told myself I would do at least one post per week. I have not. So I guess I will explain myself. Move on from self inflicted guilt and start getting back on the horse.

the explanation in two parts
Part 1) Is that we have a somewhat finicky router in our home and even if we do have access to said Internets we cannot always get on them. Although I realize I can write the post out and save it on word for later I just haven't done that.

Part 2) I have had about seven waves of plague these winter and spring seasons which leave me feeling depressed, unmotivated, weepy, and basically wanting to just burrow into my spot on the sofa that now has an exact imprint of me on it.

Feeling sick is the worst when you stay at home with your child not only are you really suffering from whatever the ailment but I personally feel wrought with guilt for keeping Owen in and allowing the T.V to parent him while I lay in the coldest and most quiet place i know the bathroom floor. so its more than just feeling horrible its feeling that and feeling sorry for you darling little child who is probably finding new places to try out crayon. ( side note crayolas web site is great they list all the products and how to clean them off of any kind of surface. wd40 is my best friend).

Now I have given the explanation and an account of my life while sick. My D.r just recently prescribed some ambien for my insomnia issues and I can feel the drug starting to wind its self into my brain and take hold.
I will redeem myself in weeks to come, I promise or at least I will try very hard
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment