Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Our New Favorite Thing

Baking muffins! If you know me at all you know that I love to bake. However I do not usually love to bake with my little. I have found the perfect thing for us to bake that I love to eat and don't feel stressed out about him helping with....Muffins!

You don't have to be one hundred percent exact with muffins and that is what totally changed it for me. I know it sounds really horrible that I didn't like little hands helping me before muffins but there is just something about measurements being exact (especially in GF baking) that has always stressed me out. Maybe its just my new attitude or maybe its just muffins but I now delight in having his sweet clumsy hands helping me with the baking.


We made these muffins
Except I used frozen berries

They turned out great!

1 comment: