Monday, July 12, 2010

Yucks

I have the full blown prego yucks! I never had morning sickness with my pregnancy with Owen so this is all new and all terrible. I Have been an inch away from loosing it for the last few weeks and now I have. I ask that you pray for me as this seemingly never ending sickness encroaches on my sanity. As I try to care for Owen and make his life joyful in the midst of my misery.
On a side note the midwifes have informed me that feeling this bad is a great sign...that the pregnancy and baby are healthy and that my hormones are doing just what they should be doing... Which is hard to care about when your face is in the toilet(of course I do care it is all I want-and I would suffer a hundred times more for this sprout-but its hard to see the light at the end) So there is my life right now...not sure when I will share again... Probably when my attitude and my tummy are better.
Thanks for your prayers

No comments:

Post a Comment