Friday, July 30, 2010

Reality

This is the reality of my life right now.
4 hampers(and counting)full of clean unfolded laundry just hanging out in the living room-well technically they are in the office now because we had friends over last night and instead of folding them I moved them-waiting for attention

My sofa bed. I sleep here on the sofa every night alone because our attic convert bedroom is way too hot for my pregnant body.

One happy little. Just glad to be. He is a huge light in my life and I am so lucky he is such an easy going little guy.

So there you have it... the world as I know it. I would like to say that I am going to sign off and dig into that laundry but the sad truth is that I am just too tired and I am going to lay down on my sofa bed and pray for some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment