Friday, October 22, 2010

Fun with Fall

Sometimes it's fun to just go on a walk with your kid. Don't get me wrong I take Owen on lots of walks ...but usually he is sitting in his stroller while I push and chat with a friend or while we both just zone out. This time I decided that we would actually walk together and talk to each other... it was great.
We took the time to discuss all manner of things from why the leaves change color to why we can see our shadows only some of the time.

We had so much fun together. I cant wait to do this again.

We collected leaves to do a little contact paper project when we got home. This is how it turned out. Not spectacular... but the conversation was rich and the weather was beautiful so the quality of the project really didn't matter that much in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment