Saturday, April 7, 2012

Owen the scientist

Me: Owen let me check to see if your teeth are getting loose...
Owen: Ok any falling out?
Me: no...thank goodness...I love you tiny teeth.
Owen: when the teeth fall out I am going to collect them all.
Me: no. no your not.
Owen:: yes I am I love those teeth.
Me: Maybe we can make a time capsule for teeth and bury them in the back yard.
Owen: can we dig it up?
Me: nope once they are buried they are gone.
Owen: no way I want to look at those teeth everyday.
Me: maybe you could look at them for a day after they fall out then bury them...?
Owen: I really want to collect those teeth... I love teeth mamma.Me: maybe you can become a dentist and look at teeth all day long.
Owen: no mamma I am going to be a scientist and I am going to collect teeth... Because my mamma wont be around.
Me: fits of laughter...I will always be around and I will never let you collect teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment