Thursday, January 7, 2010

3


Owen you are three now. Well technically your three and almost a month- but since your loving momma cant keep up with her blogging and breathing at the same time- this is my tribute to you being three.
This is going to be sappy and poorly written because its coming straight from my heart and lets face it I am sappy and I don't write well.

I cant believe you are 3!! The time has passed by way to quickly (the way all seasoned mothers told me it would). I continue to fall more and more crazy in love with you every day. Its funny that you after only 3 years have extracted more love from me than I knew myself capable of producing in an entire lifetime.

We do spend all of our time together so I guess its not strange but for me to know you like the back of my own hand (better than that really). I never anticipated knowing another person the way I know you. I know your reactions before they come. I can tell in the morning if its going to be an easy or a hard day for you just by taking you in. I know your smell, your voice, and the feel of your tiny hands (all perfect). I know each smile and each furrow. And still Little, you suprise me with your newness on a daily basis.

You are full of compassion sensitive to the emotions of others the way few children are, You are contemplative and wild, You are inquisitive and passionate about the way things work. You love with a fierce undiscriminating love that your Father in heaven is most definitely proud of.
I am proud of you
I love being your momma
I love you.
momma

No comments:

Post a Comment