Monday, August 9, 2010

48 hours

This weekend my big brother Devon and his film crew-which included M.G this time-entered the 48 hour film fest in Portland.They got the genre of movie they were to make on Friday night and then worked like mad men to produce a short film in 48 hours.

While they were doing this my sister and I were busy watching the three cousins.

It was a weekend to remember for sure. we made pillow forts and watched Elmos green plant and drank lots of caffeine.

We read princess stories and watched movies about ballerinas. We all piled in the car together.



They were three peas in a pod all weekend-mostly because we kept stuffing them in to tight spots with each other-even if they did squabble over toys,books and random things like the highly coveted tape measure.


By the end of the weekend I had a new found respect for mothers of multiples(like twins or triplets)and thought hats off to you ladies who have three three year olds all day long for your whole life! I feel extremely blessed to have only one little who will be four years, two months and 1 week older than his soon to be sibling...nice big gap. Not sure I have the temperament for triplets(which means I don't at all). But it was fun and the cousins loved having time with each other and there favorite aunties.

No comments:

Post a Comment