Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Summertime

It hit me the other day day that this is my last summer with just Owen. It is a strange thing to try and imagine another person in the mix(exciting and terrifying all at once)thinking about how I will divide my attention and take photos of more than one. So I thought I had better document at least some of the fun things we have been doing in the last month or so. I only have so much time left to camera stalk my one and only while he is still the one and only.


Trips to the A.C. Gilbert house(a little children's museum here in Salem)we go about once a month but in the summer we try and go more often because the have a rad play area out side.


Play dates with Owens friend "K-love". They are really enjoying the rock garden this year...maybe not the way I had anticipated this area to be enjoyed...but hey they love to play "struction workers".


Weekly walks down the the Wednesday market. Sometimes we buy fresh local berries,sometimes we buy flowers,but most of the time we just stroll through and look at everything while drinking lemonade and coffee.


Dirty little summer feet that beg to be photographed. He loves to be out side with as few clothes on as possible and NEVER shoes.


Water parks. there are about four of these parks with built in sprinkling devices in this area and we love them! Its so fun to watch Owen as he try's to discern how it all works(and then try and stop it from happening)he is truly a wonder to behold.

No comments:

Post a Comment