Thursday, September 29, 2011

Oh Henry!




Henry,
You are a totally different baby! I feel sometimes that you know more than your letting on. You have a way of "answering" me with squeals and facial expressions that is uncanny.

At 7.5 months you can sit up and play, you can roll both ways, and you have scooted your body-one time-in order to reach something. You have two bottom teeth coming up and like to bite things. You are practicing you pincer grasp and even try it out on me while nursing... Not my favorite littel man not my fave.

What you really love is being held. You would love to be held all the time if we would allow it(honestly I probably hold you 75% of the day). You will play about 10 min max on your own then it's hold time... You are adamant about this! You get all lathered up with real tears and snot and drool if I try to deny you-And buddy at least once a day I do because your brother needs full attention-and boy do you let me hear it. It's funny really because other than being hungry, tired, or mess diapered this is the only reason you fuss.



Holding time momma... Please!!!

You also love... No wait... LOVE your brother!! He is literally your favorite person right now. Last night Owen and Papa were wrestling and you were squealing with delight and waving and patting your hands at every one of Owens victories... So amazing to see your bond growing so strong all ready.



Henry you are sweet, snuggly, funny and honest about what you want. You are friendly and smile a ton! We love you more than we can express and are so happy you are one of us!
Momma.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment