Monday, September 12, 2011

Perfect Storm

Today I'm grateful I didn't have to plunge the toilet

I woke up with the all familiar feeling of a migraine setting in. I had a heaviness in my head and felt dizzy and disoriented I knew I needed thyroid meds,tylenol,coffee, and some down time...the coffee



Then I laid the baby down for some tummy time so I could go to the bathroom...

Owen dropped his walking stick on the baby and then carried him-screaming-down the hall all the way to the bathroom where I was having the mother of all p*o then Owen decided he needed to brush his teeth and somehow managed to get water all over the floor...still while I p**ped and was holding Henry on my lap... So not having to plunge was huge.

Two more things I'm grateful for:






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Dana...you are just awesome. Thanks for the laugh. Your boys are truly precious. What gifts...mess and all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! they are precious for sure... some days are just so horrible they are funny even while its happening
    later that day owen answered the door buck naked to the Jehovah witness ladies...pure awesome

    ReplyDelete