Friday, February 17, 2012

One

Henry,
You turned one year old yesterday. I am so overwhelmed by how fast this first year has by... Words just escape me when I try to explain how much I love you. You have been here one short year but it feels like you have always been with us... Your family adores you Henry and we just cannot get enough of your sweetness. You are a gift, a treasure, and we will never stop loving you.
love  Momma.
a few of my favorite pictures of Henry from this year


First day



first week 

First photo shoot









First bath

First month

Three Months

Eleven Months






One Year!
We love you deeply sweet son. Never forget.

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness he looks so big in those last 3! I think he's grown up since I saw him last! What great photos! thanks for sharing :) I hope he had a wonderful first birthday

    ReplyDelete