Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I'm almost there!

I'm sitting at port authority in the heart and soul of NYC and its a pretty amazing bus terminal...the shops and restaurants are nice!

Right now I'm just so Amazed right now that I have made it through this entire journey on my own!



It started at PDX and I then flew to Phoenix. Then I got on yet another flight to JFK...then I scrambled to find my luggage and the shuttle...(which were not easy tasks but by the grace of God they were fast tasks.)the shuttle drove me into the city and here I looked high and low through two buildings for my bus...

Now I'm sitting here after finding the right bus connection out of hundreds... Now I just ride this bus and I will be there. With family and not responsible for my own travel again for 5 days! Yay!

The Lord is good to me.
Here's a running list,


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment