Wednesday, June 16, 2010

#2

We are officially entering a new season of wonder around here. We are headed into the unknown and navigating away from normalcy, ease, familiar, and comfortable.

We are expecting our second baby!! That's right folks I am pregnant, with child,in the club, whatever you want to call it and I couldn't be happier!

It has taken me a long time to feel "ready" to get started on expanding the family but here I am with baby on board and I am as ready as anyone can really be. It is definitely grace that has me in this place of peace and I am intensely pleased to be receiving it.

So far this pregnancy is really different from my first. I am feeling the "morning sickness" all day long. I am craving meat all the time and lettuce... kinda weird but healthy enough... I am also feeling the strain(tiredness mostly and headaches)a little more through out the day. All in all things are going OK. I am able to power through most days on my own which is good.

So there you have it... The "sprout"-that's what we are calling the baby for now-is out of the bag.

5 comments:

  1. yay dana and michael... really happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooooooohoooooooooooooooo!!!!! I am way excited for you and now we will see if I ever join "the club" as well. I'm sorry if I didn't seem more excited at church on sunday. I was but I was told that I wasn't supposed to know until you told me. But I am very excited for you and your growing family!
    _ Haley

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for you! congrats!!!
    Des

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yippy!!! You'll love two! :) and then three, and then four, and then stop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys! HAHA 4 then stop.... that's funny... not sure we will make it that far at this rate...we shall see...

    ReplyDelete