Monday, June 7, 2010

Gulty Pleasures

We all have them...
For some its wine,chocolate,Harry potter,Sex in the City, Brittney Spears, or American Idol...There is seriously so many things to be school girlishly giddy about. For me (I am slightly embarrassed to say but not really) its The Twilight Saga! EEK-OK-its out there now... so do what you want with it now that you know. I love those silly vampire romance books(and movies) written for teen-aged girls and I am out of the closet about it.

So I was just a tiny bit (OK pretty much a lot) excited when my dear seester Lindy brought me a ticket to go go with her and some other ladies to see the newest installment on opening night! I would never buy tickets for opening night myself but it will be tremendously fun to see it with Lindy and the girls!
Here is the nifty little ticket.

Oh yes you wear it around your neck....

I am laughing at myself right now...So feel free to join in. I am aware how silly it is but I simply don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment