Thursday, December 16, 2010

Party Time

This is a semi annual event...the kiddo party for Owens birthday...we plan it every year but some years he has been too sick to have a party. This year I was a little too sick to throw him one but powered through anyway because he didn't get one last year and no party two years in a row just seemed sad to me.

We always decorate sugar cookies and everyone gets there own frosting and knifes...less germs spread this way.

Owen-and pretty much every other kid-ate lots of frosting straight from the little cups and then did a couple cookies then decided playing was a better use of there time...wonder if they will learn to like this more or less over time?? I suppose we could try a different party theme next year...one that doesn't involve hours of prep time on my behalf...this always just seems so fun and festive tho... I am sure Owen will have something to say about it at some point and we will adjust as needed.

For now he is always more than content to go along with I think is fun...I am sure that will change too. I just hope not too soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment