Friday, December 3, 2010

Advent


This year I decided to do an advent activity thing. I got this advent "tag calender" from here. I have never done any kind of advent with Owen before so this year I really wanted to do some fun things together and make the true meaning of Christmas clear to him. We do a fun activity everyday(like make hot cocoa...or buy a christmas ornament..or get our tree)you get the idea. Then we read a part of the Christmas story every night...we started in Isaiah with the prophesy of Christs birth and are working through the gospels for the rest....its really neat to discuss this with my little(soon to be big)boy he has really interesting insight into things.

I have a lot more to write about but will end here for now. Hope your season is shaping up to be Merry and Bright.

No comments:

Post a Comment