Tuesday, November 20, 2012

I read other blogs..."let's get praisy"

So there's this blog I read... Called "Hello from the Nato's"and I love it. I think Jamie is funny and her heart for Jesus is amazing! And there are hundreds of other things I could say as well but I won't because I'm not a gusher... Go check it you will like it too.
Ok so on her blog she is doing the crazy funny thing called "let's get praisy" and normally if I heard something was called that I would high tail it in the other direction, but I read what it was first-because it was her-and she said I might win something...
Basically it's this competition where you listen to ANY
music and try to hear the gospel in the lyrics. then you write your lyrics down and the corresponding bible verse... then link up to her blog with your song choice/choices(up to 5)and then on Friday a winner is chosen. You get the idea...
This will be my first entry




Hope this works... I'm doing it from my iPhone because my computer is just moving a block of colors around instead of working...
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I just linked up too. Missed you last night, BTDubs.

    ReplyDelete