Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Then and Now

Way back then in-San Gimignano-when I bought this tiny pink cup I had no idea that a tiny boy would one day sip from it every morning.


I had no clue if my tiny glass would even make it home from my trip from Italy in my clumsy care. And now ten years later not only have I managed to keep the tiny pink glass safe but-I have somehow by the grace of God-managed to keep two children safe as well...


Back then I would have laughed hysterically at the idea of me keeping children alive... But here I am... Now! A full blown momma living and breathing the job. Loving TWO boys... and loving that they are mine!
And I still enjoy that tiny pink glass (and all the fine memories the "then's" hold) as I watch tiny boy hands grasp it.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment