Saturday, June 27, 2009

Cars water clogs


I have a serious situation here, I have been looking and looking for a new or used pair of cars clogs for Owen. I bought these at goodwill around Christmas time and then saw them at Target for a while after that and thought I wouldn't have a problem finding them ( WRONG). He is still wearing this size 6 pair which is a size and a half to small. I can't tear them off him and I can't find them any where. I have tried amazon, eBay, Target, Target.com, and craigslist. I am in a terrible bind. Owen loves these shoes soooo much and I would really love to find any size 7-9 ( or all sizes in between really) somewhere.... anywhere...




If any of you know where I can find them please leave a comment. Or should any of you have any you are willing to sell or know anyone who is willing to sell please also leave a comment.
Any information is valuble to me I am at a loss.
Thank you
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment