Saturday, May 8, 2010

A Day with Friends.

This weekend M.G was at the mens version of the "cru retreat" I went to last weekend. SO Owen and I were flyin solo. Last night a couple of nice ladies came over for dinner and stayed till Owen went down for bed. That's always the hardest time for me to be alone. I was really grateful they were able to stick around.



When M.G is gone its always hard to get up the motivation to do anything fun on my own, so this time a friend and I planned a park play-date in advance. Such a relief to have some fun outside time planned to break up the day.


We went to the park and ate a picnic lunch with Miss Lisa, Maddie, Nathan, Melanie, and Tiny Judah.


Maddie and Nathan got on top of the crooked house thing and stayed up there for a long time watching and filming squirrels.

We let the kids play for 2.5 hours It was perfect weather for the park. Then we took the kiddos for ice cream. It was the perfect way to spend a Saturday with out the Papa.



Papa will be home late tonight... in time to let me sleep in a little on Mothers Day! Yay!

Owen has been asking after Papas where-a-bouts all day. This boy misses the big man a lot!

1 comment:

  1. we LOVED spending the day with you two. fun that the dads were hanging out too. =) u r the best!

    ReplyDelete