Friday, May 7, 2010

Running Update



I realized that I haven't given and update on the running recently so I thought I would let you all know how its going.

I am still running any where from 2-4 times a week. I can run 3miles without stopping but rarely do since I always have a small person demanding one thing or another from his front row seat.



An sometimes we run with friends so that makes the stopping even more frequent. But it makes the running way more fun!



I have realized that running is a super stress relief for me. I know lots of people who run for health(which is awesome) or weight loss (which lets face it, if that were to happen I would be stoked) but for me its seriously about sanity. Maybe its something in the steady intake of breath and the rhythm of my feet hitting the ground. Or it could be the extra vitamin D. I don't know what it is but its like therapy for me.

So... that's the update. Running is a part of my life now. I may set goals to run farther distances or to speed up the pace a little but for now I am just glad that doing it brings me joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment