Monday, May 10, 2010

Mothers Day



Mothers day went off with out a hitch! I slept in (well slept longer than the guys anyway),Then was showered with love and given some nice little prizes-one of which is this nifty little device you stick in your shoe and then it magically tracks your distance and speed while you run and gives you encouragement via your i-pod, then it loads all on to the inter-webs and keeps record of all your runs!!! So impressed I cant even tell you-then we went to church and had MGs family over for deseret. All in all a rather nice little day.

Mostly all day I kept being super grateful for Owen. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't be this person I am today...I wouldn't be a momma and wouldn't have anyone showering me with love and prizes. But most of all I wouldn't know how it feels to love someone so fiercely it hurts sometimes and I would even be aware that My own Momma loves me this way(funny how having a child makes you see your own parents so differently). It is a great realization. Being a mom is a wonderful gift(not always the easiest)the best gift I think.

His hair will grow,it will grow,it will grow...

No comments:

Post a Comment