Thursday, May 13, 2010

Early Start

Today started at 5:30 am at my Moms house In Dallas,OR(we are house sitting) when Owen decided not to fall back to sleep. I got up and found some books for him then hobbled up to shower. Owen followed me up there and played a toy drum-for what I am sure he thought was my benefit-while I showered.
At 6:30 we colored for an hour then took MG into Salem for work.
7:45 Starbucks drive through venti unsweetened ice coffee.
At 8 am we considered running but decided not to do until later.
By 9 am I felt like it should be noon.
At10:30 play date at park...such a beautiful day almost forgot to be tired...
11am Finished coffee
1pm Owen finding a way not to sleep during nap time! How is he not dead tired right now?
2:27 grateful to have a running Buddie date, for a sweet natured little boy, for the sunshine,that I don't have to cook dinner tonight, for enough to get through, for the fact that hard days can still be good ones.

especially when you find pictures like these.

No comments:

Post a Comment