Thursday, November 18, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things

My water bottle. This is a Camelbak water bottle with a straw type thing...it is seriously the best thing ever. It fits in my stroller and my car and I drink SO much more water when I use it!!

Oh La Croix bubbly water I have loved you for years but during pregnancy you are a staple in my shopping cart...ok you or your close cousin San Pellegrino. Bubbles are a blessing!

This body pillow is such a friend it has the best support and MG can use the side that encroaches on his side of the bed...unless I am using it...

Ok so not a thing but a Friend who will give up 4 hours of sleep to accompany me to the emergency room on what turned out to be not an emergency.

Sunday night after consulting my midwife I decided that having 6 contractions per hour for the whole day was a little off so we decided I should go make sure I wasn't in preterm labor. I wasn't. But my Friend Lysa sat lovingly by my side as they poked and swabbed and listened to the baby. She never complained that in the morning...well later that morning she would be dead tired caring for her own 4 children. I really appreciated the support! It was so nice to chat through what could have been a stressful night. Thanks friend.

1 comment:

  1. love ya and glad i could be there to keep you company. ;) besides, sleep is overrated.

    ReplyDelete