Monday, January 10, 2011

36 weeks!!!

me at 36 weeks

I am officially more pregnant than I have ever been before in my life! Owen came at the very end of my 35th week and this baby is still camped out in the belly. It is really weird to be emotionally ready for the baby to be here and to know I will likely have another 4 weeks left before I meet him.
I am also being advised to rest as much as possible. The midwives and my Dr. want me to do "as little as possible" until baby gets here. My thyroid is not doing what it is supposed to-which is nothing new-but this time it is affecting my adrenal glands which have apparently decided to go on strike as well...and the best way to remedy this is apparently lots and lots of rest. It is the hardest thing in the world to have strong nesting instincts and to be told to just do nothing and(even worse) to ask other people to do it for you...ahrg... I hate letting people help me with things I feel capable of and even more I despise asking for help-but I have been-and its been a good lesson in humility for me. So please be praying that things will get back on track quickly after baby is born and that he will remain healthy despite his mamas broken down body.

1 comment:

  1. praying for you...you look beautiful...i wonder as I write this if your little man has already come!? xo

    ReplyDelete