Thursday, January 20, 2011

Bottoms up

Dear Owen,
You really like putting unders on your head(a thing that was started by your papa during a hide and seek game to keep you from peeking...now you just like to wear them there) and last night you decided that your head needed unders and jammy pants. I really have been enjoying you this week. You have said some pretty funny things like yesterday when you asked for chocolate milk and I said we didn't have much milk left but I would do my best. Then you saw me still sitting on the couch-30 seconds later-and said "Momma do your best...go on...go on" and waved me toward the kitchen.
later I was trying to get you to hurry up and said "Owen hop to it" (something my mom used to say to me) and you hoped and counted "one,two" and said "I hopped two" yes you did buddy... you sure did.
I love you kid.
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment