Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Books

Books I Read in 2010

  • A Voice in the Wind by Francine Rivers
  • A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle
  • Lies Women Believe by Nancy Leigh De Moss
  • Lord of the Rings-Fellowship of the Ring by Tolkien
  • Natural Childbirth the Bradley Way by Susan McCutcheon
  • Practical Theology for Women by Wendy Horger Alsup
  • Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers
  • Shepherding a Child's Heart by Tedd Trip
  • The Harry Potter Series(7books) by J.K Rowling
  • The Twilight Saga (4 books) by Stephani Myer
  • This Body of Death by Elizabeth George (latest in the Inspector Lynley crime series #17 I think)
  • This Present Darkness by Frank Peretti
  • Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
  • What to Expect when your Expecting
This is a list of books that read in 2010. I read many other books as well...childrens books...so I didn't count those...but there you have it I was 13 shy of completeing 3 per mont but hey 23 books is a good number for one year and I drastically cut down my tv time and got into some good new habits while trying to reach the goal. I have decided to keep a list of the books I read this year as well(on the side of the blog where this list used to be). I don't-however-want to try to put any specific number out there this year as I am sure I will be a lot more busy and tired with two children and my time will be spent in new ways this year that I have never even imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment