Monday, January 3, 2011

Last years list update

Last year around this time I made this list.
I did pretty well at checking things off of it too...I kept a running list on the side of the blog all year and hear it is

2010 List update

  • ~Live with intention
  • ~Print and frame new photos of Owen and family
  • ~Make a Photo book
  • ~Keep a food journal
  • ~Make my basement work for me!!
  • ~Make my own kefir...not the same as store bought...not a fan
  • ~Do an educational activity with Owen everyday
  • ~Make breakfast for my family
  • ~Freeze things (six whole meals, jam and salsa made up and frozen)
  • ~Found a good babysitter
  • ~Live without refined sugar (ok so most of the time)
  • ~Run for 3 miles with out stopping to walk!
  • ~Take more pictures
  • ~Read three books a month(didn't quite make this one but really close)
  • ~Frame some of Owens art
  • ~Make hospitality a priority
  • ~Go on at least 2 dates per month With M.G
  • ~Try and report new recipes
  • ~Ask God to do the impossible
  • ~Post at least 2 blogs per week
  • ~Buy an upright freezer
  • ~Learn to make bread in the bread machine
  • ~Look to the word of God and my Husband first for counsel...Hardest but most rewarding.
This year I am not going to make a big list...I may or may not try and finish the things I didn't do last year.. I think the biggest thing I learned from compiling and trying to complete last years list was-that most of the things that truly mattered-were centered around serving others freely and loving my family with a passion that does not yield. I do want to continue to do those things all of my life.
I will make a short list later this week...because I do love a good list and even if its just for me I feel accountable when I write it down somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment