Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The Grumps

Henry has been grumpy all day... I suspect teeth. He has been working on numbers 7&8 for a while now and they look close to the surface and painful.
I have been trying everything I can to keep him happy block towers for knocking down,cars pushed to chase, food, extra nursing sessions but even eating and nursing are no go's today...
I was feeling a little hopeless when I remembered his happy place...his place of peace and comfort. The tubby!




So I sit crossed legs on the bathroom floor and watch him play-happy for the first time all day-and it dawns on me that he was born in the water so it's fitting that he should love it so.




On another note... This momma is three days deep into a hard core sugar detox... It's not my favorite but I can feel the difference all ready! Also I'm officially obsessed with juicing!
My latest concoction 3-4 cups kale, 2 oranges, 2 grapefruits and 2 lemons! Yum.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment