Monday, January 30, 2012

January Picture Updates

This month seems like the longest month of the year in a lot of ways... Getting back into a routine after holiday life is always hard. I started jogging again and cut out sugar from my diet this month. I feel like making it a whole month doing these two things is going to feel monumental if this month ever ends...
Here are some fun things we did this month as well...
sorry for the poor picture quality... all of these came off my phone. that's just what I have handy while we are living life.
We played this awesome game.

Owen excavated a Dinosaur!!


We got rid of 20 some odd bags of stuff we didn't
 need or use anymore...and continue to purge as I
write.

Caught Hank making a mess with his mud biscuit  

We got back into our home schooling....
Owen named this turtle Henry.
such a sweet big bro.
.
Henry took the plunge and crawled through the tunnel! 

And...I finally learned to build LEGO's totally fun!

And finally... We are now getting our selves ready for valentines day and Henry's 1st birthday!! 
Oh yeah!! I almost forgot...
 I took up this exciting pass time...cross stitch...
Don't hate...
its cute and you love it!



1 comment: