Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Emails from moms house.

We are currently residing at my moms house watching 3 chicken, 2 cats(Ava and alfie), 2 dogs(Winnie and Sophie), and one gramps(James) who has Alzheimer's.
This is a series of emails to my mom from me to give her some peace of mind.

Letter #1
All settled in:
Hey mom
We are settled in. Gramps tried to get his pills early twice... Lol. Everyone is fine. We had taco bell for dinner :(. What is your iPad apple ID password? I want to install a free app...
How was the flight? Is Verona beautiful?
Miss you
Dana

Letter #2 Oh yeah:
I forgot to mention that when we arrived there was a bird inside the house...mg caught it gently and let it go. Also Sophie just came in after giving me the run around for some time and then scratching at the door... Then she proceeded to bark viciously at Winnie... That's why I'm awake at 1:30 in the am... Those dogs

Sent from my iPhone

Stay tuned for more...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment