Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Emails from moms.

These are the latest emails to mom. She does reply to my emails... but I don't post them because I didn't ask if I could and they are just full of instructions and stuff about Italy that makes me jealous.

Letter 7: Mia visits
Today... Saturday... Mia came over while lindy worked. All I will say is that at one point there was a ton of commotion coming from gramps area and so mg went back there they had gramps' chair(with him in it)all the way reclined-his head only inches from the ground-as they tickled him and jumped all over...
Gramps was a little traumatized... Poor guy!
Also Owen sprayed the orange bathroom spray into his eyes and I had to flush them with water... Lots more happened but those were the highlights.
Did you find vivoli?
Tell me what your doing and how it's going.
Love you
Dana
Sent from my iPhone

Letter 8: a cold for gramps
Gramps caught Henry's cold...tho he thinks it's from some sneezing man at goodwill the other day(yes I took him to goodwill). Can he have cold meds? During the day and at night? Will nighttime cold meds interact with his other medication? He is coughing at night :( poor guy! I feel bad for him.
Let me know
Love you
Dana

Letter 9: Home front
That's too bad that your backs are sore! Going slow can be frustrating but it's so glorious there I'm sure your just drinking it all in:)
Gramps slept alot during the day yesterday. So he was up till almost midnight whistling at the top of his lungs! Not the breathy whistle he usually does but really LOUD whistling! It was impossible to fall asleep. Henry woke up shortly after he stopped... Long night. I was grateful for a pot of good strong coffee this am(I got one cup...then gramps drank it all) speaking of coffee and gramps' love of it... He came out here 7 times(7)yesterday between 3-4:30pm asking for more! He kept saying "you probably don't make coffee do you?" I kept answering "I do in the morning but you drank it all" he would reply "there is no more? I was looking for some coffee)... he would repeat the quote from above...sheesh. Finally I made him some hot cocoa. He reluctantly accepted this substitution.
Speaking of hot cocoa...
Have you had any hot cocoa there yet?!
A scarf please... A good one :)
Love Dana
Sent from my iPhone





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments: