Thursday, November 10, 2011

Emails.

Letter #3 things are exciting here
So grandpa is like a big bald child who want as much attention as Owen and will talk over/interrupt Owen to get said attention from me. Pretty funny...poor Owen now has a temporary extra sibling to rival with... Gramps stopped 7 people at Costco(7!) and within 30 seconds of meeting/cornering them told them about being a former broadcaster and interviewing Regan...(this is way more embarrassing in person than when you tell me about it) I stood transfixed and did the countdown 3. 2. 1. Reagan!
Sophie and I are in a power struggle regarding coming when i call and playing catch and I'm not gonna lie-she is probably gonna win-but I'm giving it my best shot. She will sit for me woohoo! Sometimes I just say "sit" cuz I know she will obey even if it's not necessary.
Owen loves your jewelry(will explain that later) and I may have acquired an old navy skirt from a bag in your closet... Will pay for skirt... It looks great on me :)
Hope your enjoying your vacation!
Love you!
Dana
Ps I need gramps pin number! You no leavey
Sent from my iPhone


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. You crack me up. Sounds like you're having a great time house sitting :)

    ReplyDelete