Saturday, November 12, 2011

Emails from moms house

Letter 4: barking!
How do I make the barking stop!!! Henry can't take good naps with all the barking!! It's so horrible!
And I need gramps pin for Christmas shopping...

Letter 5: thanks
So I found the pin number after I emailed you... Sorry. The dogs bark out side all day! Not sure why. I have them in this am Sophie is sleeping right outside henrys door... Lol. She is such a funny girl. I am doing laundry today. What are you guys up to? Gramps is doing ok... Honestly not sure how you get shopping done at the store... He either corners people to talk about reagan or-if pushing the cart-gets in people's way on purpose and does that silly dance... Sheesh! Wish I could stick him in the cart. Anyway I got so frustrated yesterday that I left and forgot like ten things! O well. He is doing fine other-wise and loves the boys. Hope your having a blast!
Sent from my iPhone
Letter 6: Sophie
Well... I tried to let the little ladies in early last night cuz it was stormy and Sophie wouldn't come... Sophie wouldn't come in for her dinner last night either. Finally at bed time she came in. So she got soggy food... She did play fetch finally yesterday :)!
After trying to make plans to go Christmas shopping AGAiN yesterday gramps said he would just like me to do it... Sigh. I'm glad but feel guilty for being glad...lol
Gramps keeps telling me "where things are" in his area(whats in certain boxes and even where his coin jar is). He does it everyday "just in case" he keeps saying he doesn't know how long he will be around and someone needs to know where everything is... I keep telling him he showed me already and that you know but he gets a little worked up if I don't go... So thats exciting.
Oh fireneze!!! My city! I am so jealous! I hope it's perfect weather for you and that you think of me on those narrow cobble stone side walks :) And that dev and markle love it there!
Rabbit fur lined black leather gloves!!!
Love you!
Dana
Sent from my iPhone


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. I'm definitely giggling.
    If I get my laundry done this morning... maybe I can come visit later? I'll call you :)

    ReplyDelete