Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sick Time

For the last 2 weeks I have been ill. First I got the dreaded stomach flu then I quickly caught a cold flu and was down for the count again! It is so frustrating for me when I am sick. I hate asking M.G to stay home to take care of Owen and me and I hate feeling like I am going to die every time I attempt to walk to the bathroom and back.
But we made it through it again. M.G is a super Papa and is able to do rad things with Owen while simultaneously taking care of all my sick needs. I read a great book and slept for about 3 days straight.


A voice in the Wind by Francine Rivers was great!

M.G kept the streams of O.J, Emergen-C and water flowing constantly

The boys reading King Bidgoods in the bathtub. Love them!

Now I am in the clear and ready to start back in with life.

No comments:

Post a Comment