Friday, March 12, 2010

Sometimes the whole week passes and not much happens. I felt exsausted all week long and couldn't pull myself together. My whole body ached and I am pretty sure I was running a temperature all week.
I felt like a failure of a mother because I was unable to keep up my normal level of activity. Playtime's were held in bed or while laying on the couch. We read 10,000 books and played airport on momma and papa's bed.
We did have one major outing to Trader Jo's and "big pop-pop's" (my Dad) cafe. but other than that we layed really low.
Tonight was the first night all week that we were all home before Owens bed time and I was just realizing how much I miss the nightly tubby and worship sesh in the bathroom.

Please dont judge the grout. The bath tub was not high on my list this week.(or ever by the looks of it)

I love listening to M.G play the guitar and sing.

It almost always turns into all of singing together and ending the day with worship (no matter how hard that day was).

No comments:

Post a Comment